Caminos y Puentes Federales de Ingresos y Servicios Conexos (CAPUFE), is a decentralized body of the Federal Government with legal personality and own assets that has an experience of over 50 years.
It belongs to the Transportation sector, in charge of the Ministry of Transportation.
Its basic functions are:
1) Preserve, reconstruct, improve, manage and operate itself or through third parties roads and bridges under its purview.
2) Manage federal road and bridge concessions through the settlement of contracts.
3) Assist at the request of the Ministry of Transportation in the inspection of federal road and bridge concessions and, where appropriate, in the operation of the latter, as well as the implementation and operation of the road and bridge concession program.
4) Participate in investment and co-investment projects with individuals, for the construction and operation of channels of communication under concession models.
To be a public entity model that applies and promotes best practices in the operation, maintenance and management of toll roads and bridges, and those required by the state.
- Understand and meet the ongoing needs of users and customers of toll roads and bridges.
- Take transparency, legality and ethics in business practices.
- Attracting and developing high personal conviction of public service and desire to overcome.
- Operate efficiently and effectively.
- Promote social and environmental sustainability.
CAMINOS Y PUENTES FEDERALES DE INGRESOS Y SERVICIOS CONEXOS, MÉXICO - ALGUNOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS © 2010 - POLÍTICAS DE PRIVACIDAD
Calzada de los Reyes 24 Col. Tetela del Monte C.P. 62130 Cuernavaca Morelos MÉXICO - Tels. (55)5200-2000 (777)329-2100